We have helped all kinds of people to tell their story visually, from bloggers and online shop owners, to baristas and foodies, to musicians, artists and people who make the world a better place. We like to use our design skills to form a creative partnership so that we can continuously help them stand out and rock at what they do.
Why? Because small businesses and adventurous souls that have a drive to make their ideas happen are a huge inspiration to us! If you’re here, then it’s likely you are exactly that person. Well, let’s tell you more about us.
Stationary & Collateral
Indoor & Outdoor Signage
Social Media Sessions
Blog & Social Media Graphics
branding, shop signage + photography
branding, stationary, website design
branding, collateral, signage, website design
branding, album design + art direction, website
branding, album design + art direction, merch design
When they presented me with their mood board and my entire new brand, it was love at first sight.
“I have been in a fan of Kinlake’s work for quite a while and I loved working with them on my project. Their creative process is so well thought out and organised. With their in-depth questionnaire and our meetings, they were able to figure out exactly what I was searching for in my branding. When they presented me with their mood board and my entire new brand, it was love at first sight. It was exactly what I wanted! To find creative souls that can actualize your vision is a gift. I can’t recommend Linda/David enough for their professionalism, their talents, and as just two cool people who love what they do and want to share their adventures with others. Thank you guys! So looking forward to continue collaborating with you! ” Amy Sinner from The Modu Shop
Linda and David are two innovating creatives who created the world I was visualising in my mind!
“Linda and David are two innovating creatives who created the world I was visualising in my mind. I absolutely loved their work process and ethics. Also, I believe that due to the fact that the couple travel and experience different cultures, it really gives them a fresh perspective/view on things. I could see how this aids their creative process, and allows them to capture & understand many different environments one might want to create. The whole process was very enjoyable & most importantly fun! From the beginning they were very enthusiastic, and partook in the project as if it were their own. I would definitely recommend Kinlake to others who need help branding/designing a project and bringing it to life. Kinlake know how to capture an environment, and have great input & creative ideas. They were the perfect match for my project, I could not have asked for better! Thank you Kinlake again for all of your hard work.” Lauren Thackray from LALU RIGHT
1) We live nomadically and our work travels with us. This allows us to grab inspiration from all over the world and bring unique ideas that go beyond any local bubble. We also operate our business globally and have clients from all corners of the planet!
2) We are a small team of two and it’s the perfect combo. Being a small studio allows us to have direct, fulfilling relationships with our clients – and being a duo means that our clients get not one, but two creative minds working on their projects, offering a hugely open perspective and responsiveness.
3) We’re small but we’re capable of anything – so help with whatever is needed. We have trusted partners who we regularly team up with for website hosting, maintenance, as well as printing unique stationary and products. Just ask us – we won’t leave you hanging.
4) What we do is not a job for us, it’s a way of life. We pursue a full-time creative lifestyle. When we are not working on our client projects, we are playing around with our own so that we can expand our abilities even further. It’s fun! Feel free to check out some of that stuff on our blog.
5) We meet tons of amazing people through our social media and we want to help you do that too, because it’s pretty awesome and having your own community feels empowering.
6) Yeah, we’re professionals who have been working in this field for 10+ years. So you can trust that we know what we’re doing. But we never take ourselves too seriously and many of our clients actually become our friends.
Let’s get together, analyse your vision in detail, craft a meaningful brand identity and provide you a full visual presence that will really set you apart for years to come.