On paper, we are just a couple of designers. But in real life, creativity is like our playground – it goes beyond a single label. Together, we work and experiment in multiple areas, and thrive on discovering new things to make and do. That passion is something that we use when we share our skills to help other adventurous souls – those who have bold ideas to bring to the world and who want to stand out. If you’re here, then it’s likely you are exactly that person.
We run our design studio as a small but mighty creative team. One that is not afraid to do things well and differently. After years of experience, we specialise in creative services such as custom-made branding & web design. But that’s not all: we consult, and use every opportunity we can to bring the rest of our creative skills to the table. This allows us to see most of our projects at a very broad creative angle, forming a full-service process with a truly unique outcome.
We do it all, with a purpose …and a pinch of boldness.
Our clients like to see us as their sidekicks. We particularly like to work with people and new businesses with a positive impact, who ache to see their ideas happen. They inspire us, as we love to connect with people who are just as passionate as we are. We like to use our design skills to form a creative partnership so that we can help them stand out and rock at what they do.
The best part? This doesn’t only generate a unique outcome that we can all be proud of, but meaningful relationships that often turn into friendships full of enthusiasm, laughs, advice, support and awesome accomplishments.
If that sounds like something you crave, then you’re in the right place. We’ve got your back!
There are a few things that make us feel a little different – in a good way.
1) We live nomadically, and our creative studio is actually a travelling one. This allows us to grab inspiration from all over the world and bring unique ideas that go beyond any local bubble.
2) We are a small team of two and we don’t plan to expand at all. Our priority is to have direct, fulfilling relationships with the people we work with and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
3) Despite being small, we are pretty proud of being able to do just about anything. Geekiness is limitless. We also have trusted partners who we can team up with for just about anything else, (website hosting, printing custom stationary, clothing, products). Just ask us – we’ll be happy to help you make it happen.
4) What we do is not a job for us, it’s a way of life. We pursue a creative lifestyle, and this goes beyond our 9 to 5. When we are not working on our client projects, we are playing around with our own so that we can expand our abilities even further. It’s fun! Feel free to check out some of that stuff on our blog.
5) We meet tons of amazing people through our social media and we want to help you do that too, because it’s pretty awesome and having your own community feels empowering.
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update. This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page. If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!